10 interesting facts about gender psychology
Men change their minds two to three times more often than women. Most women take longer to make a decision than men do, but once they make a decision they are more likely to stick to it.
2. Based on the total number of people tested since IQ tests were devised, women have a slightly higher average IQ than men
3. Women are better than men at remembering faces, especially of females.
4. Men are more likely to help than women!
5. Women are more pessimistic when predicting their work results.
6. Most women tend to believe that they are only good at certain tasks, but not capable of being good at everything.
7. Women are more fearful and anxious than men.
8. Women are twice more talkative than men! It has been estimated that on average, men speak 12,500 words and women speak about 25,500 words in a day.
9. Men, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.
10. The female brain is much more adept at reading subtle facial and verbal emotional expressions. Some woman say that only when men see actual tears they realize that something is wrong. This is why women have to cry four times more than men do, to signal distress.